(for my CSS post, please scroll down!!)
Ooooh man oh man...I am so excited! I am a guest designer this month at Avery Elle! I adore their stamps because they have such amazing and fresh designs, and this month's release is no exception.
My card uses stamps and dies called "Modern Leaves." These were designed by my pal JJ, and I know I'll be using them a lot!
I die cut 4 leaves, cut them each in half, then re-assembled them to create this "flower." I also added some decorative tape, woodgrain paper, and enamel dots.
You'll definitely want to hop around to see what everyone else has made. Here's the hop order, and a special message from Avery Elle:
Avery Elle is turning one year old in June so this is a very special month for us. We will be hosting fun activities on the blog throughout the month for all to enjoy. To kick off the festivities, every stamp order placed through our website, www.averyelle.com, between now and June 30th will receive our Party Animal mini set for free (limit one set per customer)! We are so excited to celebrate with you!!
To celebrate our June Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is also giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner. You have until midnight Sunday, June 2nd to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on. All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Google Reader or Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thanks so much for stopping by!