header

Pages

2.05.2010

PTI Emboss Resist Challenge

Papertrey Ink has a challenge to use an emboss resist technique...and it's deadline is early tomorrow morning! With such short notice and dwindling daylight, I was unable to capture a good photo....I hope these are sufficient!

Instead of using ink to cover the embossed lettering, I busted out my good ol' watercolor set. The heat-set powder worked wonderfully to resist the watery paint. I was able to freely create the trees without fear of ruining my stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...