header

Pages

4.11.2010

colourQ #27

This week's challenge colors inspired me to make a masculine card. Cards for men are difficult, aren't they!? Last night I spent a bunch of time editing a tree on my computer to die cut (for a card in this post), and not wanting that time to go to waste, cut out another for my card today. It was fun to see how the image could be used in both a feminine or a masculine way. Here's what I came up with:

I didn't have a "suede" colored cardstock, so I used a tan color and rubbed on some brown ink with a paper towel. It's really hard to see in the photo, but it did give it a suede-like appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...