3.23.2012

YCU Challenge #8

Before I get to the new challenge, I wanted to let you know that I am being featured today at Fascinating Fridays!


Thank you so much to the lovely Tenia for "nominating" me!!  You are so sweet! :)



This month, Young Crafters Unite is looking for cards with sewing/stitching!


I kept my card pretty simple, because I wanted the design of the overlay (Streets of Paris from Hambly) to be the center of attention:


(Sorry about that weird discoloration at the bottom- it's just glare off of the overlay)

And you can visit the lovely DT to check out what they made:
Britta

I hope you find time to play along...you've got a chance at a $25 GC to Simon Says Stamp!


5 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

The overlay makes the card very cool... stitching theme huh... might have to pull out some faux stitching for you guys.

~amy~ said...

seriously LOVE this!

Sarah C said...

Very cool! Love the overlay. So cute!

cards by cara said...

It's gorgeous cards like this that make me want to buy a sewing machine ... just to sew on cards! :-o

Bee Burg said...

Streets of Paris!! I might need that!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...