header

Pages

8.29.2012

Casadia

Today I want to introduce you to a special "project" going on right now.  You might already know about it, if you're cool like that.  My buddy Wida has started a card chain...sort of like the game Telephone, but for crafters.  It started with a CASE of a CASE (it was a CASE of my CASE of Laura's card!  Does that make sense? it will soon...)

It was a CASE and an idea...hence "casadia."

Wida wrote an amazing post about it, and has the sweetest things to say about each card maker involved.  What she DIDN'T mention is how incredibly sweet she is.  The chain isn't done yet, so please check out Wida's blog for more information on how you can be a part of this! (also, read it if you were confused by this post- she does a great job of explaining the whole thing)

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun card for My Thoughts Exactly!

2 comments:

  1. thanks Jennifer! The Casadia will be living on. stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jennifer! The Casadia will be living on. stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...