header

Pages

3.08.2013

CSS Favorites

Good morning! Today Clear and Simple Stamps is releasing add-on sets and coordinating dies to go along with some favorite CSS products!

This special release showcases:
By the Glass Dies
Taglines: By the Glass
Flower Buds Dies
Cake Domes

...and some brand new goodies:
Party Favor 8
Border: Eyelets
Glassine Bags
1" Simple Adhesive

Today I decided to try "Stamp it 3 Ways" with the Cake Dome set:
1.  Use the cake dome as a.....cake dome!



2.  Use the cake dome as a decorative flower dome


3.  Use the cake dome as a bird cage (thanks Jess!)


On the second card, I die cut all of the Flower Bud Dies from white cardstock, stamped on the ones I needed for the focal point, then adhered the extras to the card base for added texture and interest.  Here's a close-up:


Now you may notice that I made 3 birthday cards...that's because today we have a special CSS birthday- Reenee!  She mostly works behind-the-scenes at CSS, but is truly amazing! I was so happy to be able to meet her (and Nicki!) last year at CKC Manchester.  Happy Birthday Reenee!!

Please visit the other girls who are participating today...they have some wonderful projects to share!
Audrey
Elena
Laura
Lori
Clear and Simple Stamps

10 comments:

  1. LURVE these cards!! Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cake domes 3 ways! My fave is the textural background you made using the flower buds dies on the 2nd card - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your three ways take on the stamp Jen! I just knew the last one would be a birdcage - seems I'm getting to know how your mind works a little! I have to agree with Elena - the textured background from the white-on-white die cuts is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've used the stamp in 3 different ways. Your flower card is my favourite. Love the flowery surprise and the way you created your background with die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I wasn't the only one who saw the cake dome as a bird cage too ;) I really like the first card, that chevron paper is fun! And then a very cool use of the dies on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, especially that one where you used die cuts to create texture. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg stop with the cuteness esp the sweets you are KILLING me! These are so cute!!! You are so CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are really GORGEOUS! I love how you created the background panel with die cut flower buds...Genius!!! Thank you for inspiring me to try something new :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely! That cake dome is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...