I love this card I made with some of the newer sets from Clear and Simple Stamps. As an accent, I created a little banner to go around the sentiment. Here's how I did it:
- Stamp or draw a banner onto scrap paper, and put a pin in each corner. Since this is a simple shape, you can just use the pins- but if you were using a more intricate design, having it on paper first will help you with pin placement!
- Cut a thin strip of paper or cardstock (or use a strip of quilling paper), and start forming it around the pins.
- When you get to the end, use a dab of glue to adhere the ends together- make sure to pull the strip firmly before gluing so that your shape is not warped
- Trim off the end
- Sorry for the color change! I realized half-way through that I wanted to use coral instead of white, so I switched it out :) I carefully placed my banner onto a piece of clear tape- this will help keep it's shape.
(sorry for my gross finger splint)
- Trim the tape so you are not working with a huge piece. Adhere little dots of liquid glue all around your banner (look carefully to the pic below, and you'll be able to see the little dots)
- Place the banner onto your project, and gently peel off the tape. I used clear tape so that I could see through it while adhering.
...and that's it!
Thank you so much for visiting!
My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)