header

Pages

12.17.2013

Holiday Cards!

Did you think I forgot about my little challenge to make cards inspired by Kristina Werner?  I didn't forget...I have just had no time to post them!  As is, this is my third post today, and I've got more lined up for this week (I've been a busy bee!).

To keep things brief and sweet, I'll link to Kristina's card from her Holiday Card Series, show you my interpretation, and a little blurb on what inspired me.  I encourage you to go check hers out!!

Inspired by Day 7: Copic coloring, window, acetate



Inspired by Day 8:  Snowflakes, soft colors, shimmer

Inspired by Day 9:  Tree, dots (bokeh), "noel" sentiment

(yes, that's Dave and I! I took this pic using the camera remote my brother got me for my birthday)

Inspired by Day 10: Layout, white card base, banner


PLEASE NOTE:  I used Nina's amazing new Avery Elle die to make the sweet pocket on the card!! 

Inspired by Day 11: It's an envelope! (haha, that really is the only way I was inspired)

I made the envelope to fit the "Noel" photo card above, since it is an odd size.

Inspired by Day 12: Stripes and colors

Do you like that gold paper?  Check out what I used!:


Inspired by Day 13:  This one evolved pretty far from Kristina's...but I was inspired by a single focal point, and a panel 3D mounted to a card base of the same color
PLEASE NOTE:  I used Nina's die here as well to make the window cutout!  I used 2 different bracket dies- one on the top and one on the bottom, and used my paper cutter to slice between them. I love it!  You can download the tree image HERE.

Inspired by Day 14: White on kraft!

Phew! Thanks for sticking with me!  Goodnight :)

11 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty cards, Jennifer. I love the one with the large Christmas tree the most. It is so pleasant to look at.

    Can't believe you whipped out so many at a time!

    Pretty inspiring selection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all so AWESOME!! Love each and everyone! Special shout out to the woven one; WOW! and the tree one; that is one awesome custom window/frame you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You´ve been really busy! Such a great amount of gorgeousness! I love those dies designed by Nina, so clever and versatile, as you just proved with that amazing window. Love all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are wonderful! I love the layered vellum landscape, but the woven paper is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one incredible post. The acetate birds are genius

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow!!! Each and every one is gorgeous! The photo card is spectacular... and I might need to get me some Godiva chocolates in the name of paper crafting. Ah, the sacrifice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fantabulous assortment of holiday projects! I am so loving your pink and frosty winter scene card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Jennifer! awesomeness overload here! love each of them! especially the woven papers under joy card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all absolute STUNNERS!! So hard to pick a standout, though for me the ones that deserve a special mention are the letterpress-effect envelope (love!), the cleverly woven JOY stripes, and the bokeh photo card! Amazing work on all of them Jen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...