header

Pages

11.16.2011

SP and Co DT Wed

Good morning, folks! Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments you left me yesterday....I really appreciate each one :)

Today I have a card using one of the November release stamp sets from SP and Company, Vintage Varsity Numbers:

I made so many masculine cards last week, that I wanted to use these numbers to make a card that could be used for a guy or a girl.

Ehhh...it still looks mostly masculine to me! I love how the numbers look as a background behind the medallion. This one is getting linked up at the Moxie Fab World for the "Championing Award Medallions" challenge.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

16 comments:

  1. Love that subtle background - and your medallion is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I love your medallion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. I need to make some masculine thank you card. Got some inspiration from your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this, it's so pretty! :)
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, as always, awesome-ness! Your rosette is just executed perfectly. Fantastic job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Jen, and we always need something a bit masculine! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, those numbers look awesome as a bkgd...great for a guy or gal :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and the medallion is perfect! Now I just gotta figure out how to make those... have read a number of blog tutorials and I seem to have some issues...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card...I like the medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to figure out how to make those without a die cutting machine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the numbers in the bg and that medallion is fabulous Jen! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win, Love the pattern paper you used for the medallion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...