header

9.08.2012

iPhone cases

Do you have an iPhone?  Do you have one of those nifty clear cases?  If so, this is for you!
(by the way, I don't have either of those things.....)

Clear and Simple Stamps has made a handy template so you can stamp your own inserts to slip into the case.  You can download it HERE.

It was really fun to design my cases with CSS stamps- I tried to make them look like patterned paper.


Sorry I don't have an actual iPhone case to show it in action, but I'm sure you get the idea :)

Here are the other designers participating today:
Steph
Dana
Jaclyn
Lori
Clear and Simple Stamps



6 comments:

  1. Now how fun are these?! very fun!

    Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they turned out great! You know, I do have an iPhone...and a clear iPhone case...if you ever want to get rid of these I could put them to use!! I hope your day today is totally awesome, Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome covers, Jen! Makes me wish I had an iphone! LOL!
    Hope you're having a fabulous birthday, girlie! :D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a super ugly black iPhone case...but am thinking I "need" this..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! These are so neat. I don't have an iphone, or any kind of phone, but I think these look so neat! I would love to use the one with the flags if I did have an iphone! I LOVE the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...