header

Pages

8.22.2013

CSS Group Project

Good morning!  For those of you who are curious, I'm officially DONE with all of my grad school work!!  I have been celebrating this week on (a much needed) vacation at the Jersey shore with my family.  I'm hoping to get back to my "normal" frequency of posts soon, but teaching starts up again next Monday...we'll see what happens! (although I have been seriously missing my craft room)

Today I'm sharing a fun project for Clear and Simple Stamps, along with a "recipe"- in case you want to challenge yourself to give it a try!  You can check that out at the bottom of the post.



I did some second generation stamping on those feathers to give the dream catcher a little more depth, drew the circle in the center and the lines to the outer circle with a white gel pen, and stitched the strings with some embroidery floss.


You can also visit the CSS blog today for another great project recipe!












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


7 comments:

  1. yay for finishing grad school and taking a vacation! Your card is beautiful! The effect on the medallion is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jennifer! I love how you created the dream catcher with medallion stamps and embroidery floss.
    CSS stamps are great, but they have impossible shipping costs for outside USA...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing grad school, Jen! Another beautiful card... Love the stitches above the feathers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Jen. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing up Grad School. This card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful sympathy card...it says so very much for someone's difficult time. Colors and design are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...