header

8.06.2013

ric#41

Morning, folks! Today we have a special event happening at the Runway Inspired Challenge...
Woohoo!  Please visit the Penny Black blog and Penny Black Facebook page for more info.  






I used a stamp and die from Penny Black (the tag die is from "Tagged"- for some reason I couldn't find it in the inlinkz tool to link it with my other products below!), and made my sentiment by coloring in Thickers with Copic markers.  I really love that big, pretty flower stamp! :)

As always, please visit the Runway Inspired DT....

Virginia -Yes, Virginia..
Nina Yang - Waffle Flower
Pamela Ho - miao
Wida Miller-Beachorado
Laura Bassen - Doublestick Heaven
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks

....and the following ladies from Penny Black who are also joining us today!
















My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


17 comments:

  1. Beautifully crafted! Wonderful use of the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and great use of the inspiration colours .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just stunning !
    Beautiful ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...love everything about this card...wonderful altering of the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is STUNNING, I love it:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the ombre coloring on the Thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done! Am so in love with the ombre affect and enjoying your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love that flower stamp, and I love how you used it! Great ombre coloring on the Thickers, and a really awesome card design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is ART!! It's so edgy and there is so much thought in te design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful! Love your card as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I'm loving the black and white flower and those gradient letters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty and trendy card! Love those coloured Thickers!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So amazing love the ombre effect on the thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...