header

Pages

2.13.2014

Building Blocks challenge

We had a snow day today, so of course I wanted to catch up on some crafting time!  PTI has been celebrating their 7th anniversary, and I decided to play along with their Building Blocks challenge.

Here are the elements I had to work with:

  • Simply Chartreuse
  • Sweet Blush
  • Hibiscus Burst
  • White
  • Sketch 6 (see below)
  • Thank You card
  • Inlaid Die Cuts
  • Glitter
  • Embroidery Floss

This was a really difficult challenge for me, since I don't usually use so many elements on one card! I kept most of the card white (including that wonderful white glitter), and used an inlaid die cut technique with 2 shades of white paper for the bike.

I am SO happy I got embroidery floss...my most loved fiber! :) 



Thank you so much for stopping by!!
















4 comments:

  1. I read the list of elements and then slowly scrolled down to reveal your card. Great job of pulling them all together!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I LOVE how you created this. So clever using the floss that way as the colors behind the bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply gorgeous! Every little piece of it. That panel with the bicycle is fantastic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...