header

12.02.2014

ric#73

Good morning folks!  Sorry for my long absence.  Things have been busy, as usual!

I love the fun colors and stripes in this week's Runway Inspired Challenge inspiration pic:



I basically used elements from her dress in my card.  I love that even with a typically feminine flower, the colors and stripes make the card a bit gender-neutral.


I used two of the newest Altenew sets to make my card:  the flower is from Peony Scrolls, and the sentiment (from Festive Silhouettes) shows how you can stretch your stamps to work long after the holidays have passed!


I embossed the peony onto some faux red leather I had lying around.  Yes- when you make costumes as frequently as I do, you tend to build up a collection of pleather, vinyl, suede, spandex, etc.... :)



Please visit my DT to see the incredible cards they whipped up for this challenge!

Lindsay - Note To Self
Karolyn Loncon - Paper Therapy
Gayatri Murali - Handmade By G3
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! I LOVE your interpretation of this challenge. The colors are fabulous and how clever to use a piece of vinyl for the flower. So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a perfect interpretation of this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blurred looked cheapcheap, chaussure timberland pas cher I no timberland femme pas cher longer want to speak to you. Fifi. timberland femme pas cher sale you do timberland femme pas cher the give me also to ah. But he soon discovered what was wrong, cheap quietly watching the cheap, and cheap is the tears cheap hand you want to pull her, but timberland femme pas cher in the hand to touch timberland femme pas cher the cheap clothes, cheap body back, and hand wiping .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...