header

12.16.2014

ric#74

Hey folks!  Check out the lovely inspiration we have for you this week at the Runway Inspired Challenge!


source: style.com

As always, you know I totally want that dress and would wear it in a second!  I'm not typically an orange person, but I sure would make an exception for this dress. 






I used a loose watercolor style to paint a bunch of flowers in the same colors as the dress.  My red sentiment strip mimics the belt she's wearing- you wouldn't believe how long I mulled over the exact placement of the strip, and I'm still not 100% happy with it!   The sentiment is from the Many Thanks set.

Please visit my talented DT:


Karolyn Loncon - Paper Therapy
Gayatri Murali - Handmade By G3
Lindsay- Note To Self
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks

Have a great Tuesday :)

7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card, Jen! And I would wear that dress in a flash, also! The placement of the red sentiment strip looks perfect to me, lol! I'm wondering where you would shift it? A micro-millimetre up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Jen! Love, love your water colored flowers! and the red strip, so striking and cool! I totally feel you about the placement issue, but I think it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunch of flowers is so pretty, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so my body have a ray ban sunglasses outlet australia scent. cheap secretly pinched the cold sweat, the heart he really is smart, managed to lie finished. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia I used cheap ray ban sunglasses australia lightning speed rush to pick up the woman ran like crazy cheap ray ban sunglasses australia to the hospital, But your body how no blood. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia ray ban aviator sunglasses sale cheap is not a fool, do not think of where to be hit by a car without bloodshed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...