header

2.21.2011

Flashback Friday 8.0

I always get a kick out of the Flashback Friday challenges. If you haven't played along yet, you certainly should join in on all the fun! For 8.0, the host is Karin, and the challenge is:

---post your first ever 3-D project---

The first 3-D paper project is from almost exactly one year ago. (my blog is so young!) It is a set of 3 boxes layered to be like a cake, and decorated with paper. I blogged about it here, and below is one of the pictures:

Now go upload yours!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a DARLING project...what a great giftie...perfect to store a bunch of goodies in! thanks so much for the fabbie inspiration and for playing along in Flashback Friday 8.0!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING Jennifer!! What perfect giftboxes - LOVE them and sooo perfect for the challenge!!! I'm so glad you played along!!
    See you soon, hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! I would join in this week, but my first 3D project was the shadow box card I entered this challenge with on week 3 I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...