The task this week is to make a glitter strip using Scor Tape. I usually avoid glitter at all costs. Unless it comes already stuck to something (ex patterned paper), I want nothing to do with it.
Yesterday I mustered up all of my courage, scrounged up some neglected glitter from my stash, and got to work. It wasn't the worst experience, but I sure did get glitter everywhere. I'm still finding bits in my hair, on my face, on my desk, and within the fibers of my carpet.
I needed a big focal point, so I made a flower that I saw on LollyChop's blog yesterday. You should go check it out- there's a video.
In the end, the mess with the glitter was all worth it, because I ended up with a card I really love!