header

Pages

12.31.2012

2012

Last year I wrote an end-of-year post, and here we are again- 365 days later (well, actually it was 366, since it was a leap year...)  I really like to reflect upon what I have done in the past, so I can move ahead in the future.  2012 has been the best year yet, crafty or otherwise.

Here are some of my creative accomplishments from 2012:

  • I have had 2 projects land on the covers of Paper Crafts Magazine
  • I competed in the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol competition for the second year in a row!  I made some amazing friendships with those top 20 girls, and we keep in touch pretty much daily
  • I was recruited by one of my favorite companies to join their design team.  Being with Clear and Simple Stamps has been amazing!
  • I was voted as honorable mention for Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty.  It did not get me a crown, but I was humbled by the love from the people who voted for me.  (aaaaaaand I got the big prize! hehe)
  • I illustrated a book! (will be released 2013)
  • Even more crafty friendships have been made, both online and in person (hello Jessica and Suzanne, my weekly stamping buddies!)
  • Followers/visitors/commenters keep coming back....I must be doing something right! Right?  Thanks to everyone who takes the time to visit Our Change of Art :)

I've seen a few posts around the block from other bloggers who have featured their favorite cards from each month that have made.  Although I love reading those posts, from me today you are going to get the good and the bad and the in-between. Sorted by month, here's everything I blogged about this year:

January


February


March


April


May

June


July


August


September



October


November


December


I love seeing the photography get better from month to month and you can also see how I phased out the sheet music background and phased in the wood :)

My favorite?

See you in 2013!!!

22 comments:

  1. Love seeing all your projects at a glance! I'm such a fan! Happy New Year, Jen! Can't wait to see what you make in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you have all your cards in ONE post!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T wait to see the book you illustrated

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great year! Great post! :> Super inspiring and I don't want to know how long it took to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes and did you make those itty bitty pink shoes? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! How did you do that? Did you have to create a collage on something like Photoshop?
    Happy New Year!
    Rae Ann O.
    raeannoh@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hello is my favorite too! check out my post
    http://beachorado.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-12-cards-of-2012-by-bloggers.html

    so glad to have met you! looking forward to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man you make great stuff! Love seeing these all together...you should make a little album!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Hello from June is my favorite too! As I scrolled past - that's exactly what I wanted to tell you and there it was - your favorite too!

    Congrats on all your accomplishments! I'm so glad I found your blog and you keep me inspired! I am going to have to look at your wrap up again - because there are too many goodies for just one scroll :)

    Happy New Year!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Loved seeing all your awesome projects in one place!! This has to be my favorite post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! That is one beautiful year of work - thanks for the memories. You continually delight and inspire me with your range of projects, Jennifer. Can't wait to see what 2013 brings - hope it's a super great year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Yup, one of my all-time fav cards by you...so fabulously creative!

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a year of amazing accomplishments -- good for you [and us] -- Absolutely love the way you grouped all your cards together - what program?

    Sure am looking forward to 2013 and all the new creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing list of accomplishments, and such eye candy for the monthly cards. I keep coming back for the inspiration, and am never disappointed. Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and crafty new year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing cards. What a treat to see them all in one place. Congrats on some incredible accomplishments. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you can see everything from the month in each photo 😊 your favorite really stands out, its awesome 😉 I have so enjoyed getting to know you Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome, all of your cards in one spot! I will revisit often!
    Thanks, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! You've been very busy in 2012! I love everything you make, and you inspire me regularly. :-) I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2013. Happy New Year, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jen, this is just awesome! So glad you had such a wonderful year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are a ROCK STAR!!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowsers! When I grow up I want to make as many fabulous cards as you! And the HELLO card is my favorite too!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jen - what an incredible year of cards for you! Can't wait for all you do this New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...