header

Pages

12.01.2012

Fa la la la la...

I don't know what has gotten into me.  It's December 1st, and I already have Christmas Fever!  I know that many of you start gearing up for Christmas after Halloween (and if you are my friend Kelly, the "official" start of the Christmas season is right after her birthday- October 13!!).  But me- I usually don't get into it until the week before.

Don't get me wrong- I ADORE Christmas, but for some reason it takes a while to hit me.  Well, not this year!  I've been singing Christmas carols in my head (and out loud) all day, and I've already started planning what cookies I'm going to make this year.  I can't wait!!

I have 2 cards to share today that are somewhat inspired by Kristina's Day 11 and Day 12 cards.  The first one has a white sentiment and a religious silhouette.  The second has a framed out reindeer.  Here they are:


(Now that I see it uploaded, I think it has a bit of a JJ vibe, too)

I cut out the silhouette with my electronic die cutter, embossed the sentiment, and scored the background.

















3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the reindeer card, Jen!! I love the scene you created :) The nativity is beautiful too! You are definitely on a Christmas roll...and I'll help you with trying your Christmas cookie recipes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are ROCKIN', Miss Lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Noel card is stunning! I saw it on the Paper Crafts blog.

    I also love that you created cards inspired by Kristina. Love her too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...