header

Pages

11.28.2012

Britta's Birthday Hop :)

Happy Birthday Britta!

The girls from Young Crafters Unite along with Kelly Marie Alvarez decided to throw a surprise birthday blog hop in her honor!   Britta is so sweet, and makes really fun cards  :)  I tried to incorporated some fun elements on my card- "stitched" border, washi tape, chipboard letters, and wooden stars!


I can't wait to hop around and see what the other girls made!
Marie Forberg
Chari Moss 
Chunyuan Wu  
Danielle Walls
Jennifer Rzasa - you are here
Kelly Marie Alvarez
Stephanie Britt 













5 comments:

  1. I love the fun colors and how you added so much texture to this card...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this, Jennifer! The composition is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mix of textures on this is fabulous! Such a fun design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...