header

Pages

11.18.2012

yep- another Christmas card!

Good morning!  I'm so excited that today I'm meeting up with some local crafty gals for a shoebox swap of holiday cards and tags.  I'll probably post about it later this week, and show you guys the card I'm sharing with them today :)

Before I go, I quickly wanted to show you a card I made this morning.  I used a glitter technique that I learned from the queen of everything, Julie Ebersole.  I'm sad I didn't have the amazingly fine glitter she used, but I worked with what I had.  It still came out cool, but I'm definitely putting her glitter into my next stamping order!


Hopefully you can see the glittery-ness a little more in this pic:



That's all I have time for today!  Now I'm off to swap....

4 comments:

  1. Yummy glitter! Gorgeous CAS card, Jen!! Thanks for the link (I need to re-visit)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that glitter. Gorgeous Christmas Card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Those glittery leaves are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...