header

Pages

11.09.2012

CSS Review Day 6

Today Clear and Simple Stamps is celebrating Day 6 of the Release in Review.  I made a fun card and gift card box/holder using the Well Preserved stamps and dies from Collection 5:


(a little washi-crazy....sorry, I couldn't help myself!)


I can't get enough of that crayon box die- it's the perfect size for so many uses!

Designers participating today:

Thanks so much for dropping in!  I'll probably be back soon with more Christmas cards :)














3 comments:

  1. Love the look of your card; the washi tape, the stars, the colors, and the graph paper background! They all look so good together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful projects Jennifer! I love the little stars...they add such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never apologies for going a little washi-crazy! I love this fun, graphic project!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...