header

Pages

11.26.2012

Happy Cyber Monday!

I actually don't think I have ever done online shopping on Cyber Monday...how about you? Are the deals good?

Today, in honor of Cyber Monday, Clear and Simple Stamps has put together a great step-by-step tutorial using QR technology!  In addition, I made a project using one of the codes from CSS.  In the last photo, you can scan the code yourself to hear a special message!  If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download a QR scanner for free :)


At first, it looks like a regular ol' gift box.  But if you look on the handle....


There's a QR code!


Scan above to hear the special message, and head over to Clear and Simple Stamps to learn how to create your very own Voice Memo Gift Tag!

Lori
Clear and Simple Stamps












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...