header

Pages

11.05.2012

CSS Review Day 2 (and a painting!)

Clear and Simple Stamps is having their Release in Review for Collection 5, and today's focus is the holidays!

I know my project is now out-of-season, but I actually made these a little over a week ago and gave them to my friends at work for Halloween.  I love sending candy through inter-office mail :)




I stuffed those bags as full as I could get 'em...they were practically bursting at the seams!

On a side note, I am SO happy that I actually had time to paint this weekend.  It's one of those things that's always on my to-do list, but I don't often get to it.
Here are the participating designers for today:
Elena
Lori
Clear and Simple Stamps





8 comments:

  1. Such fun treats!

    Your painting is wonderful...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your painting is amazing...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your paintings! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candy bags are really cute, and the painting is beautiful! I like all of them, and would love to see how you make them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute treat bags and totally impressed by the painting....I wish I could do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable treats and awesome painting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so talented!

    And yes, I think you will make it through all of KW's cards. Love the one with the bright pink below...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet treats! And your painting's amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...