header

Pages

11.20.2012

CSS Group Project

(for my Runway Inspired Challenge post, please scroll down!)

Hi again! Today the Clear and Simple Stamps design team members are posting Thank You cards in honor of Thanksgiving.

I recently gave the card below to my building principal- she made the most amazing fall-themed brunch for all of the teachers!  She always does really sweet things like that...I hope she never retires!


Oh gosh- I just love those leaves.  They keep finding their way onto so many of my cards!  They are my new favorite go-to set.

I can't wait to see what everyone else made!
Dana
Elena
Jaclyn
Laurie
Lori
Tracy
Clear and Simple Stamps




5 comments:

  1. Oh happy thanksgiving soon!! I love the fun pattern paper that you used! The leaves are gorgeous.. I love the rustic feel from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And I just saw that you won over at Moxie Fab Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE the bright colors here. So fun. Hope you & your family have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that fun dotted background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...