header

Pages

1.12.2013

CSS Release Week 2

Today Clear and Simple Stamps is revealing the second part of collection 6.  Each Saturday in January we will bring you more fun stamps!

I made a card and box combo using the two new Medallion sets.




The medallions in each set can be layered differently for custom looks.   It was fun to play with them to see what I could create!

I haven't played along with a challenge in a really long time, so I'm linking my card up with CAS-ual Fridays for their "Round of Applause" challenge.

CSS also has 2 new mini label tags releasing today.  Ever since I made my cardstock swatch book (posted here) I wanted to do the same for my inks.  After I die cut each tag, I stamped and labeled them:


I love that my ring is big enough to hold the ink tags along with my cardstock ones!  This will be very handy for color matching and project planning.

Here's a list of the other girls posting today- please visit them too!
Audrey
Elena
Kim
Laurie
Lori
Stephany
Tracy
Clear and Simple Stamps














My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


8 comments:

  1. I love the pretty butterfly accent on that tiny favor box. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colorful medallion is gorgeous! I think the medallion sets were made to be shown off like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful samples of the new stamps! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in your card, Jennifer! and the design looks so cool with the butterfly and the strip in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty beautiful. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layered medallions are stunning--what a beautiful choice of colors! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty Jennifer! I love all the colors, and the white butterfly! I love that you made it white. And the card is so elegant! Love it! I love the little box too! So sweet! And that swatch book is so adorable and gorgeous! I should make something like that. But I always want to actually make a card when I am able to craft, not something to use when I am crafting, hehe. Have a great day Jennifer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...