header

Pages

1.20.2013

You & Me

A challenge! I am so happy to be playing along with a challenge.  Thank you to those of you who left me nice comments when I was feeling sick- luckily I am feeling a lot better! (still not 100%, but it's better than nothing)

This one is for the Studio Calico sketch challenge. Suzanne ordered one of this month's add-on kits for me so it could be shipped with her subscription kit...thanks again Suzanne!


The paper and letter stickers both came from the kit. Thanks for stopping by!












My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


8 comments:

  1. I envy you because sickness has impacted your creativity at all, not one bit! And I am happy to hear you are better. Did you drink lots of Dunkies hot cocoa?

    This card is so fantastic. I love the bright colors in the paper and how you used that at an angle, adding those tiny strips of blue and black. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say HAS NOT impacted. DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the creative design and your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun- its like shooting hearts instead of shooting stars!! Great colours and such a fun design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design rocks...you sure make the kit SHINE!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card! It is so fun, yay for awesome crafty friends, and yay for feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and cool layout! Sorry you've been unwell but glad to hear you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...