header

1.06.2015

ric#75

Hey hey!  Today there is a brand spankin' new Runway Inspired Challenge...and I just ADORE it! 



Oh my, this chick looks great!  The fuchsia paired with the ornate beading is so cool.   I would want to bedazzle my own t-shirt to look like this, but I'd be worried about not being able to pull off the look...it could possibly go old lady if not styled properly!

Of course I needed to incorporate some rhinestones:




The flower is a die cut I designed (you might be seeing more of that flower in the near future, hintity hint!), and I cut it with my new Silhouette Cameo!  I mounted it, along with the rhinestones and die cut sentiment, to a piece of patterned cardstock.  The model's outfit has two slightly different shades of pink, so I also used distress ink to blend in some darker color near the bottom.

I really love the bright white against the other colors!

Please go visit the amazing DT (some girls are sitting out this week), and please play along!

Karolyn Loncon - Paper Therapy
Lindsay- Note To Self

7 comments:

  1. I love the cut file and I'm looking forward to the subject of the hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! So striking and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. outlet looking up in the red, cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes cheap in his eyes has become a cripple. The consequences are not cripple me, you have to have the strength cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes pretty attractive cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes thing. cheap, you know you are going to say what cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes the consequences. of the job. cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes Today I do not have nike air jordan 4 retro sale abilities alone put your fist hit too Mandizhaoya.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...