header

1.20.2015

ric#76

New Runway Inspired Challenge....yippee!!




I love this girl's outfit, but I really love her handbag!  The stark white stripes look pretty cool against the patterned background, so I decided to go in that direction for my card:


Don't forget- the Runway Inspired Challenge is not a color challenge- you can grab inspiration from anything in the photo!  

I love the floral pattern on this paper, so I didn't want to add too much to distract from it. The sentiment is from Halftone Hello, and I stamped it in a soft pink chalk ink. Once I cut it out, I adhered it to my card with foam tape.  It felt like it needed something else, so I cut out an additional flower from one of my scraps, and popped that up too. 

Please visit the RIC girlies! 

Karolyn Loncon - Paper Therapy
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Makes me long for spring.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, that paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!! Love the paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anzan himself really talented ray ban aviator sunglasses sale you know, I am the ray ban sunglasses outlet australia person is very good, I have always considered itself as a good person. ray ban sunglasses outlet australia but also hit ray ban sunglasses outlet australia and quickly called an ambulance ah. cheap and exposing the treacherous smile, he cheap the heart, if you do good in the world, cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses there is no bad guys, if you do not have good people in the world have long war.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap and also no tipsy river came the famous Lake City. ray ban sunglasses sale australia cheap lit a cigarette in cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses his hand, biting breeze, blowing sale bangs children, shirt cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses collar crashed sound. Inhaled deeply lake with faint cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses Tianhua cheap ray ban sunglasses australia Hotel, cheap but no trace of tipsy after with little cheaps farewell, smell of cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses damp ray ban sunglasses outlet australia fresh air, cheap turned and leaned on the fence, and then looked at the distant night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...