header

Pages

11.13.2010

Cutesy Christmas

Good morning! I'm back again today with yet another Christmas card. My inspiration comes from this week's Off the Wall Craftiness challenge. Check out the gorgeous photos above! I think the kissing birds are adorable, so I used that as a jumping off point for my card.

I don't often make cutesy cards, but I really love how this one came out. The birds are die cut, the "stitching" was drawn in, the mistletoe was hand cut, and I used embroidery floss for the bow and the birds' legs. I'm also submitting this card for Caardvark's current challenge. Have a great day!





6 comments:

  1. Aren't those birdies just adorable. I love their little floss legs. You've pulled everything together so well. Thanks for joining us at OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is way too cute!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us girls at OTWC and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the challenge photos. And your card is so Tweet! :)

    hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made such a cute card! I love those adorable birdies and those legs? Very creative! Thanks so much for playing with OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...