header

Pages

11.27.2010

Flashback Friday 5.0

It's time again for another Flashback Friday from Amy's wonderful blog! This time, the task is to re-post the first card made with a new-to-you technique. For this card (originally posted here this past February) I used an emboss resist technique. Instead of inking over my heat embossed design, I chose to use watercolors and paint a simple (and quick!) tree:

If you havn't yet, you should definitely check out the Flashback Friday and participate- it's always so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhhh...emboss resist...I'm really lovin' this Flashback Friday challenge....so fun to see everyone's techniques....I have a growing list of "to-do's"....thanks sooo much for playing Flashback Friday 5.0 Jennifer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...