header

Pages

11.23.2010

Noel

Ok, I think this is the last card for today! :)

Again, this one is for 2 challenges. The layout came from this week's CPS challenge, and the idea for the poinsettias is from the EtsyInspired Challenge. This week's shop is Queen of Tart Cakes, and I found these cookies there:

So pretty, right? (By the way, it took me three tries then a trip to Google to figure out how to spell "poinsettia"- and it STILL looks weird to me!)

I cut the flowers from red toned vellum, and used eyelets for the centers- which also attached them to the front panel. Then I went back in with gold puffy paint to add the little dots. Thanks for putting up with all my posts today, and Happy Thanksgiving (eve!)!


5 comments:

  1. soooo pretty...love your blooms...see I didn't even attempt to try to type out that word:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous! Soft, simple and elegant!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!! Such an elegant design!! The flowers are super BEAUTIFUL and I simply love the layout!!! Thanks for playing EIC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those wonderful vellum blooms ... fabulous Etsy Inspired design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design. The vellum poinsettias turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...