header

11.11.2010

One last card for today...

Sorry for all the posts! I'm just trying to squeeze them in while I have the time. This is yet another card for Caardvark's holiday die cut challenge.

The "merry" letters below are die cut from red cardstock, and I printed "Christmas" onto vellum. I've found that the best adhesive for vellum isn't to use tape/glue, but to find some other way to adhere it. For this card, I used silver eyelets. At the bottom, I layered and wrapped silver and red thread. Thanks for checking it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...