4.04.2011

EIC- Happy Mother's Day

I haven't played along with the Etsy Inspired Challenge in a while, but I just had to this time. The challenge is to find inspiration from the shop "XS Baggage Co." I checked out some of the stuff there, and I love it all!! This wristlet below is one of my favorites:

So cute, right? I used the colors as inspiration for my card (my first Mother's Day card this year) and coincidentally the colors match the Paper Craft Connection's third color challenge. I embossed the floral image in white- I just love the look of the outline. Here it is:



6 comments:

Aileen said...

Very elegant. Gorgeous lush colours. x

~amy~ said...

really pretty...great take on the inspiration piece!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous! I heart tulips.

Jackie said...

Your card is so very elegant & pretty! Great job & thanks for joining us at Etsy this week!!!

lotte chew said...

love your design.. simple, clean and elegant!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Wow...this is so pretty and perfect for Spring. So glad to see you playing with us at Etsy Inspired. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...