header

Pages

9.14.2011

Call Me!

Good morning...it's DT Wednesday for SP and Company stamps! There have been some great stamps released this month, you should check them out! I've been working with the Bold Houndstooth Background:

It's a nice big pattern, which I love. It's graphic without being too busy. Without further ado, here's my card:





I decided to make a playing card (for the Moxie fab World challenge)- I cut out a piece of white cardstock, rounded the corners, stamped the old-fashioned telephone, and added hand-cut felt hearts. I think it's pretty cute!

AND DON'T FORGET....the deadline is looming for the first challenge over at Young Crafters Unite. We have some fabulous entries from the young and young at heart. I hope you decide to join us!


15 comments:

  1. Love that phone image and the houndstooth is the perfect background for the playing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dig that color, especially in the houndstooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and clean, so pretty! :)
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea for a playing card and such a simple sentiment too. The houndstooth looks awesome in red:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, bold and beautiful...oh and to the point with the sentiment...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The houndstooth is brill, such a rich colour too. Love the little hearts. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, Jen! That stamp is perfect with that phone. I love the red, too. Looks so clean with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this so much! Clean and graphic - my heart stops. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...