header

Pages

12.17.2011

OCC Holiday Color Combo

If you're looking for the Hambly Screen Prints DT blog hop, scroll down to the next post, or click here!!

Today Anne Marie has a great color challenge lined up for Our Creative Corner!  Check out the fab inspiration below:


I don't always love pink, but it sure does look great with the blue and red!  In addition to the colors, your project must have sparkle!  Here's what I came up with.....


The sentiment is from MTE's Holly Jolly Phrases, and I got bells in the mail from Alyssa when she sent me the stamps....thanks, Alyssa!


My sparkle comes from the bell, and this great 3D star sticker....you can see the silver details here:


...and do you see that blue houndstooth in the background?  I stamped that strip about 2 weeks ago when this challenge went up on the Moxie Fab World, and was finally able to use it on a card!

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to check out the challenge at Our Creative Corner!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jen ... I love that big bold star and the gorgeous twine with the wee bell ... super sweet and delightfully festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Fashion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a pink gal either but you make it look fabulous here! Such a sweet addition with that bell :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of the quatrefoil cover plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jen! I don't know how you got the twine through that tiny bell, lol. They looked like a good idea at the time but as soon as I gave it a try I changed my mind :P Is the sentiment stamped on vellum? It looks awesome with the stamped pattern behind it!
    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...