header

Pages

12.24.2011

OCC Home for the Holidays

Good morning, I hope Christmas Eve is treating you well!  I'm currently at my in-law's in NJ...it's always nice to see family at the holidays!  Today Sharon is hosting at Our Creative Corner, and this week the theme is "Home for the Holidays."  Take inspiration from something in your home to make a paper crafted project.

This year, my Christmas tree only has handmade paper ornaments on it- that's where I got my inspiration for this card.  (Sorry I don't have a pic...)


(look familiar? Yea...I CASEd Maile Belles.  I've been in a bit of a design rut recently, and her card is so awesome!)

One more thing:  a few weeks ago I got a cool goodie in the mail that I had ordered...check it out:

I hope that even with the busyness of the holidays you find time to join us at Our Creative Corner!

5 comments:

  1. Love them both, Jennifer. I was at an all day crop event in New Jersey last weekend in a craft store and they asked each of the crafters to creat paper ornaments for the tree. They turned out awesome! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those ornaments! What a great card Jen! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so cute...Hope you had a wonderful Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card, Jen. Big congrats on your card featured as one of the top ten trendiest projects over Moxie Fab World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Jen on being top 10 over at the moxie fab world! Love that medallion card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...