header

Pages

12.06.2011

ric#1

Today is the day I have been waiting weeks and weeks for! It is the premier Runway Inspired Challenge!





Here's the card I made, based on the dress above:


I love the repeated details in the dress, especially along the bottom hem- which inspired me to have a repeated pattern on my card.

The winner will receive a $15 Gift Card to Simon Says Stamp....


Be sure to check out the projects from the amazing DT!

I can't wait to see what projects everyone makes for our first challenge :) I hope you play along!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Jen! Seriously fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous geometric take on your challenge, Jen! I love your card (and that dress!)
    I am so ready to play along - been waiting with excitement for this challenge to kick off in true style!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card dearie!!! Will be playing very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Where did you get that fab punch?? Or is it a die?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning take on the challenge- SO lovely- great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used these pattern. It reminds me the window pattern of old houses back in India.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is WOW! Love the shapes and the dimension....I just love everything abut your style, Jenifer. So crisp and stunning, EVERY time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, Jenn. It really showcases your style! You have a way of making a CAS card look classy and elegant! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...