header

Pages

1.29.2012

colorful congratulations

I've had such a nice, relaxing weekend. Don't you just love those? I had time to get crafty too- here's a card I made for the recent Patterned Paper Challenge at Lily Pad Cards.



I had a lot of fun with the colors and pattern on this card.  I cut the banner out of the Hambly Screen Prints paper you see below, called "Banners."

The washi tape and label sticker are from Hambly too.

Speaking of Hambly Screen Prints, have you seen some of the new products!?  Holy moly- they sure are awesome!  Check them out on the Hambly blog:



5 comments:

  1. Wow ... fabulous colours and awesome patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun mix of patterns and colors! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy colour combo and awesome use of the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, this is so fab Jen! LOVE that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrolling through Lilypad patterned paper challenge (scoping out the competition :). Your card is a standout! I love the colors, the design, the shapes. Bella!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...