header

Pages

1.04.2012

true love

For the new year, SP and Company has changed some things around. There is no more "DT Wednesday," but instead designers have been assigned different days during the week to post projects.   And guess what?! My day is Wednesday! So....things will pretty much be the same 'round here :)   For more inspiration, including special posts like tutorials/videos, you can check out the new SP Stamps Blog.  



My card today features a sentiment from "Bold Sentiments I," and that houndstooth paper is from this month's kit.

Well, that's it for now!  I'll be back tomorrow with 2 fun posts!

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Such a simple, crisp, clean and gorgeous card! Absolutely love it. Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the surrounding white! Nice crisp card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold houndstooth with the clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love that houndstooth and the die cut bird cage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the clean, crisp feel this card has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crisp, clean and super elegant. Fantastic inspiration :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously girlfriend you are on a roll, congrats on the CASE study muse, definitely moving up my to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this .... stunningly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...