header

Pages

1.17.2012

ric#4

Good morning!  I am extremely excited to share today's Runway Inspired Challenge.  Our sponsor is Clear and Simple Stamps, and the DT got to use the Lucky Charm set.  It goes so perfectly with our inspiration pic, from Christopher Kane's latest resort collection:


Wow! Check it out- this girl loves rainbow, and isn't afraid to let everyone know!

I love rainbow colors too, which is why I was so excited to make this card.  I haven't done a rainbow floss card in a while, so I thought this was a great opportunity to bring it back:



Also cool - Since Clear and Simple Stamps is sponsoring the challenge, I was able to make an extra project to be featured on their iPhone App!

The DT has some fabulous projects to share with you as well:
Aga

What are you waiting for?  Get your butt over to the Runway Inspired Challenge to play along!

7 comments:

  1. I just love your use of that floss! Such a fun card Jen! I can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous card. Love the pretty twines. Great take on the inspiration photo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, i just love this! Great use of the twine, this is such a pretty CAS card. Thanks for popping by my blog, hope you have an excellent week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always rock the twine...love what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow floss and the tag on top is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so very happy! I've pinned it. Also, your background papers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the unique design of this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...