header

Pages

1.03.2012

ric#3

Hello!  Today is a brand new Runway Inspired Challenge, and I just know that we are going to get some great submissions with this one!




The stripes, the black and white, the platform shoes, the model's dramatic makeup- there's so much to take inspiration from!  

For my card, I made a zig zag pattern by cutting up some black and white striped paper on the diagonal and adhering the pieces side by side.  The zig zags and the black sentiment strip are popped up with foam tape- mount it all on a black card, and here's the result:




Don't forget to check out the drool-worthy entries from the DT:
Aga

Oh yea- and please play along....you just might win that $15 GC to Simon Says Stamp! :)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your pieced together zig-zag pattern Jen! So bold and creative! I can't wait to try my hand at this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure awesomeness!

    I love that zig zag patterned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking! I love the zigzag you created. I saw a tutorial on doing this just the other day and thought it was a cool technique. You really did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Heavens! I just adore this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clean and graphic cards. Really gets the message across.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Love the zig-zag and oh so classy in black and white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...