header

Pages

10.06.2015

ric#93

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I think you are going to love this week's inspiration for the Runway Inspired Challenge:




I picked this one because I love her skirt - the colors remind me of sand art!  I decided to play around with the translucency of the new Altenew Crisp Dye Inks, and here's what I came up with:



The balloons (from Birthday Greetings) were stamped in various colors of ink, and then I finished the card with our new "Happy" die cut, and a sentiment from Halftone Happy.

I hope you like it!  Please visit my DT friends to see what they created, then head over to the Runway Inspired Challenge to play along!

Heather Hoffman
Mayuri - Candles in the Garden
Lindsay - Note to Self
Aga - Just Made From Paper
Gayatri - Handmade by G3

12 comments:

  1. I love it!! So bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of love this! Those balloons look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! this looks amazing!! I was wondering if you had used the new Altenew inks :) Your stamping is simply awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing balloons - had to come tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer...I took the Watercolor Exploring Mediums class. I used my electric scented wax ceramic thing to melt the wax... Thanks for the batik on rice paper idea. I like to add the final coat of wax to make crackle surface.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. And this is such a pretty card, lovely colors & I love how you played round with the balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed this post! The artwork and creative details are beautifully presented. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring piece!

    Azure Data Engineer Training in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...