header

Pages

2.14.2012

PTI 5th Anniversary - Day 10

I'm so happy I had time to play along with today's challenge at Papertrey Ink!  They just released a really awesome set of dies called "Movers and Shakers" that are templates for interactive cards.  I wonder why no one has thought of that before!

I've only really made one interactive card before (in 2010....check it out here), so it was about time I made another.

One of the new PTI dies makes a card with a zipper pull....I did the poor-man's version, using an x-acto knife to make perforations in the front panel.




If you're curious about what happens when you pull the tab, here's a picture of what the card looked like before I assembled it:

6 comments:

  1. not too shabby for a poor man's version:) really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever way to make your own (I can't wait to try out the zipper dies myself!)

    Your card is dramatic in its simplicity - the revealed sentiment is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a poor man's version at all, Jen but a GENIUS version! You and that X-acto knife are comparable to Zelda and his sword! ;D
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty Jennifer. Love the images you used and the lilac is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever and perfectly designed! Love that purple birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this zipper pull card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...