header

Pages

2.07.2012

ric#5

Today I'm here with the brand new Runway Inspired Challenge.  This week, our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, and we have this fun inspiration photo for you to work with, from Honor's Spring 2012 Collection:



source: nymag.com

I think this girl is so cute...I was inspired by the colors, and the squares on her blouse:

Can't really tell, but the the patterned paper has silver foil details, and the sentiment is embossed in silver.

As always, you need to check out the amazing DT:
Aga

Now head on over to the Runway Inspired Challenge to play along!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Jen! I love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am so glad I jumped on your blog today! I did not realize it was time for another RIC -- yay! And what a double bonus reward to see such a sharp card! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great card, Jen!! as always, love that pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauteous! And so smart to do the raised squares on patterned paper. Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...