header

Pages

2.21.2012

ric#6

Good morning!  Tuesday is always my favorite day of the week when it is a Runway Inspired Challenge day!

Check out this cool chick below, from the Maxime Simoens Spring 2012 Couture show:


source: style.com

She looks like she's from the future or something.  I love the mosaic-like top, her shiny shorts, and the awesome silver accents on her arm bands and shoes.  She's also rocking a high ponytail!



I knew I had the perfect shiny blue fabric in my stash to represent the shorts, and I scored silver cardstock to mimic the squares in her top.  I used the same fabric technique I shared HERE during the Gallery Idol competition (which is where I first became friends with some of the ric DT members!!)- so click over for the how-to.

The DT is using fabric today, because our sponsor is the Fat Quarter Shop, and they are offering an amazing fabric prize.  Go to the Runway Inspired Challenge blog to see what it is!

I know you'll just love what everyone else made, so make sure to visit them:
Aga

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done card.. I love your "puffy" technique .. I may have to give that a try.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I just love the look and feel of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...