header

Pages

2.23.2012

YCU Challenge #7

(scroll down for my Hambly sketch project)

Today there is a new challenge over at Young Crafters Unite....this time we are making clear cards!


And here's what I did:


My card base is clear, as well as the accent that says "make me happy."  It used to say "makes me happy," but that wouldn't work out with the rest of my sentiment, so I scratched off the "s."

Now, go check out what the rest of the DT made!

I hope you find time to play along...you've got a chance at a $25 GC to Simon Says Stamp!

6 comments:

  1. totally awesome card!!! so how did you do that? is that a printed clear acetate card or did you stamp that baby? awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just have to adore those candy stripes, brilliant card Jen :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin' the kraft on kraft, Jen! Awesome card base too - so graphic and ultra cool!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...those stripes are FABBY!!! Love this hip and trendy creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design! Beautiful colors and also loving the use of the clear twice. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on Paper Crafts Connection, congrats! Your card is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...