header

4.04.2012

Clear and Simple Stamps Review Day 4

(this is my 2nd post today, scroll down for my SP and Co card)

Today is day 4 of the Clear and Simple Stamps March/April release review, focusing on sentiment stamps.  I simply adore the Baby Sentiments set....the basic/bold outline font is the best!

The sweet little elephant is also from the set, and the star outline is from Baby Shower:


To see what some of the other girls on the DT have done with the sentiments, check out:
Kim
Laurie
Steph
Clear and Simple Stamps

I also have a project up on the CSS App today....here's a sneak peek of a glittery little elephant!

7 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

Hi jennifer. Love this darling card with the rainbow of stars. So cute. For some reason I can not see your blog on my cumputer. Never have. I finally thought to try my phone and sure enough. It works! I'm so happy to see your work now. ;)

Lynn said...

Love the gorgeous rainbow of stars!

Laura B. said...

so fresh and adorable!

Jen W. said...

Love those stripes of stars and that outline font rocks!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just realized you [lucky one!] on are this team! How wonderful for you [and them] -- great card!!

Lori said...

So sweet! Love the colorful stars against the white background.

Dana Grothaus said...

I love the CAS design! My favorite kinds of cards are those with a lot of white space and pops of color. You hit it out of the park!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...