header

Pages

4.11.2012

Please Help!

I don't typically ask for favors here on the blog....but I just found out that I am an honorable mention for Stamping Royalty! (see the announcement HERE)

I only managed to squeeze out one card, and sent it off on the last possible day, of course. I'm always last-minute with these things!  I never thought it could possibly be chosen among all the other applicants, so I am surprised and incredibly excited to be an honorable mention :)

So here's the favor:  Please go HERE, click on the VOTE tab, and find my entry!  It is the "Thanks" card (#4).  Then click on "save vote." You may only vote once.  Of course, if you feel compelled to vote for a different one, I can't stop you...but I would be forever grateful if you chose my little old card!

If you are curious how I made it, I embossed with white onto black cardstock, then colored over the embossing in some places with marker for a neon-effect. Fun, huh?

Now get over there and VOTE! Thanks :)

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jen! Amazing idea to color over the embossing!! You got my vote, chickie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jen! Love the touch of bold color in your card. Definitely a vote-getter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! You got my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your honorable mention Jennifer! I already voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted! CONGRATULATIONS! This is so exciting!!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not surprised they chose you - CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how exciting! great card, i voted for you as soon as i saw the post, what a fabulous prize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no issue voting for you as it was my favourite!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The visual of you squeezing a card out is a tad disturbing:) I'd vote for you any day of the week- squeezing or not!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats to you Jen! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being an Honorable Mention, Jennifer! I'm excited to be in this group with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Congrats! I love your card and thanks so much for explaining the technique (I may have to try that one out!)
    You got my vote, girlie! :)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Voted! That card is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cool cool card! Congratulations on your recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cool card - you always think out of the box - you got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooray! Huge congrats to you! I love the neon look of your card--it's so striking and graphic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card! Yours immediately jumped out at me so I just voted for ya! I love the idea of going over some of the embossed areas with a colored marker--I will be borrowing that technique someday for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, Jennifer. Beautfiul and trendy design! love that only the outline of the flowers were colored.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an gorgeous card ...i really loved it!! Thanks for sharing the technique i was wondering how you had done it....i have voted for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WTG Jen!! Up and coming star!! Off to vote~

    ReplyDelete
  21. WTG Jen!! Up and coming star!! Off to vote~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jen, I love this card! The embossing technique is so bold and fun. Congratulations on being chosen as an honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...