header

Pages

4.04.2012

How do you stay looking so hot?

It's time for another weekly Wednesday post for SP and Company!  Have I told you yet how much I love this set?

I think it is my favorite stamp set from SP and Co, especially for this sentiment.....


Haha!  I ask my husband that all the time. (I must give him a big ego...)  For my card, I kept trying to figure out how to get the look of notebook paper.  I considered drawing or sewing the blue and red lines onto cardstock, or finding some notebook-y designer paper.  Then it hit me...duh!  Use actual notebook paper. (I'm embarrassed to admit that it took a long time to come to that conclusion).  I ripped a page out of my music history notebook, stamped it, made a few boxes, checked my fave with a red sharpie, and stapled it to a card base.  All in all, it took about 5 minutes.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I'm not into the stach fad but the sentiments are great in this set and definitely their best imo. I really want to get this one. Cute cute cute card btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! Now this is something I'd totally make my guy (I'd find it hard to tick only one box LOL!)
    Lovin' the use of actual notebook paper - sometimes the obvious is right under our noses, right?! :)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...